A Strong Advocate For Your Car Accident Case
If you have been involved in an auto accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you may be able to pursue a claim against them and their insurer. You may have already heard from the other driver’s insurance company claims adjuster wanting to take your taped statement or trying to pressure you into a settlement before you are even done with medical treatment!
An experienced personal injury attorney knows the court system, can deal effectively with the insurance company on your behalf, understands the motor vehicle financial responsibility law, and will work hard to make sure you are justly compensated for all of your current and future injuries and damages.
Knowledgeable Representation Throughout Your Case
From our offices in Rolla, Steelman & Gaunt promptly contacts witnesses and investigates the crash scene in proving fault in motor vehicle accidents. We may employ an accident reconstruction specialist to demonstrate how the other driver was negligent. We take many steps to help uncover evidence of:
- Distracted drivers (eating, talking on a cellphone while driving)
- Traffic violations (failure to yield, running a red light)
- Dangerous driving (crossing the center line, tailgating)
- Semi truck accidents (driver fatigue, speeding, overweight tractor-trailer)
We examine the available insurance coverage of all defendants in injury collisions and fatal car accidents to maximize your recovery of damages. Compensation may include:
- Medical bills, lost wages and funeral costs
- Future medical care, including surgery, home care or medical equipment
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life or loss of companionship
Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of the court systems in central Missouri. We understand the laws and insurance industry, and work hard to make sure you are justly compensated. Whether you are hurt in a crash on I-44, Highway 63, Highway 68, or Highway 72, or rear-ended at an intersection, we are completely dedicated to providing aggressive legal advocacy for you.
A Commitment To Justice. A Commitment To You.
*Client may be responsible for costs or expenses.