Experienced in major litigation, Steelman, Gaunt and Horsefield has obtained numerous verdicts or settlements for clients in excess of $1,000,000.00, including 10 settlements or verdicts of $2,000,000.00 or more.
DISCLAIMER: Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
When you have so much at stake, you can trust our strong track record and experience. But don't just take our word for it; see what our clients have to say:
Carrier Refused Coverage Under 'Bobtailing' Policy
$1.36 Million Judgment
Hospital Claimed Injuries Pre-Existed Birth
$1.8 Million Settlement
- Tractor-Trailer Hit Car
- Baby's Cerebral Palsy Blamed on Vacuum Extraction
- Life Insurance - Competing Claims - Substantial Compliance Doctrine
- Allstate must pay $1 million to insured in defamation case.
- Prudential Insurance Company of America v. Mary Beth Kamrath, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (February 1, 2007)
- Inattentive Truck Driver causes multi-vehicle collision in Texas County, Missouri - $1.15 Million Dollar Settlement and Truck Driver surrenders CDL License for life
VERDICT - Not Guilty of Murder